With a passion and track record for excellence in public and media relations, social media, marketing, event management, content development, program administration, product compliance, and education, Cassiopeia is a highly skilled, dynamic, and adaptable Project Manager ready to tackle any task at any time.
- Spearheaded, designed, and created content for campaigns contributing to a 61% increase in Facebook likes and 126% increase in Instagram followers.
- Cultivated new and existing relationships to focus marketing and PR efforts on reaching new demographics, building personal rapport with industry leaders, maintaining positive brand image, and encouraging placement of stories/reviews/imagery.
- Managed compliance for all product lines for an international business operating from headquarters on multiple continents.
- Planned, coordinated, and facilitated all events for the United States headquarters including booth design, sponsorship logistics, advertising, standalone displays, and content deveopment for and presentation of attendee workshops.
- Worked to determine, refine, and develop branding intended to effectively reach changing demographics for an established nonprofit theater organization.
Graduate Studies, Education,
Calif. State Univ. San Marcos '07
- SB2042 - SS, ELA, Multiple (K-12 auth.)
- Cert. of Adv. Study: Biliteracy/Spanish
- Cert. of Adv. Study: Middle Level Ed.
B.A. Journalism, Minor: Spanish,
San Diego State Univ. '06
- Magna Cum Laude
- Distinction in the Major
- Marketing Communications Manager/Production + Events, Sakura Bloom. 2015-Present.
- Copy Editor, De La Luz by Marcela, 2016-Present.
- Storyteller, Free Hands Full Heart. 2014-Present.
- Publicity Manager, Patio Playhouse. 2011-Present.
- Project & Compliance Manager, Baby Tula. 2014-2015.
- Teaching Artist/Content Specialist, Calif. Center for the Arts, Escondido. 2013-2014.
Served with a side of
Copywriting, Editing, & Event Coordinating